SPC Flooring Installation Kuala Lumpur (KL) & Selangor
SPC flooring stands for Stone Plastic Composite. It is 100% waterproof with unparalleled durability, these engineered luxury vinyl planks use advanced technologies to beautifully mimic natural wood and stone at a lower price point. SPC’s signature rigid core is virtually indestructible, making it an ideal choice even for high-traffic and commercial environments.
SPC Flooring Installation in Klang Valley
Our renovation contractor provides a wide range of flooring solutions for both residential and commercial properties in KL and Selangor area, including laminate flooring, waterproof flooring, vinyl flooring, and SPC flooring.
If you are looking for a long-term flooring solution with the best bang of your buck, SPC flooring might be the best choice for you. SPC flooring is 100% waterproof, stable in environments with changing temperature, extremely durable even for high-traffic environments, comes in a variety of textures, styles, and colors, easy to clean and maintain, and inexpensive.
What is SPC flooring?
SPC Flooring stands for Stone Plastic Composite. This engineered luxury vinyl is a combination of limestone and stabilizers which resulting in an extremely durable core. SPC flooring is 100% waterproof, stable in environments with changing temperature, extremely durable even for high-traffic environments, comes in a variety of textures, styles, and colours, and of course, affordable.
SPC flooring structure consists of the following components:
- UV layer – stain-resistant and water-proof performance
- Wear-resistant layer – a transparent layer to protect the film against scratch & stain
- Decoration layer – a variety of patterns and colours that fit your personality
- SPC Core – combination limestone powder and stabilizers to create a stable and waterproof core
- Bottom foam or cork (optional) – Better sound absorption and underfoot feeling
Benefits of SPC flooring
Why SPC flooring is one of the best choices for your flooring selection? Here are some advantages of SPC flooring:
- Able To Sustain High Traffic. SPC flooring is able to handle high traffic activity. It can sustain lots of foot traffic which is suitable for a large family or area with active people walking around.
- Durable And Long-lasting. SPC flooring can last up to 20 years with good maintenance. This is why SPC flooring often comes with a warranty of 15 years and above. The highly durable SPC flooring is due to the high-quality material of SPC and the ways of manufacturing.
- Termite Resistant. Termite attack is a huge concern if you are planning to install hardwood flooring. SPC flooring is the best solution if you want to have termite-free wood-look flooring.
- Easy To Clean And Maintain. Having a clean SPC floor is as easy as sweeping and damp mopping it occasionally. You can also easily replace each individual piece of SPC panel without having to remove the entire flooring when there are any damaged pieces of the SPC floor. in general, maintaining the condition of SPC flooring is easier compared to the other type of flooring.
- 100% Water-Resistant. SPC floor is waterproof, moisture-proof, and mildew-proof. It can be installed in almost every corner of your house including the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry area.
- Highly Slip-Resistant. SPC flooring is covered with a 0.3mm wear-resistant layer which is also skid-resistant. SPC flooring is safe to be installed at home especially for those families with kids and/or elderly parents.
- Wide Range Of Style And Selections. SPC flooring has a huge variety of styles, patterns, and colours that provides homeowners multiple options matching their furniture and colour in the house.
- Budget-friendly. SPC flooring is way more affordable than hardwood flooring and yet it’s able to replicate the same natural wood-look effect for your house. The installation cost of SPC flooring is also inexpensive.
SPC Flooring Example
SPC Flooring Installation Costs
Here is a general guide on the cost of SPC flooring. The total cost of SPC flooring can be further divided into several components:
- Existing floor tiles hacking RM2/sqft to RM5/sqft
- Floor levelling work RM3/sqft to RM6/sqft
- SPC plank supply RM3/sqft to RM10/sqft
- SPC flooring installation RM5/sqft
- SPC floor skirting installation
In general, the SPC flooring price in Malaysia (with complete installation) ranges between RM8/sqft to RM18/sqft. The SPC flooring cost is highly dependent on the type of SPC material used and installation cost plus the amount of pre-installation work like hacking existing tiles or levelling the ground.
Looking for a trusted and reliable SPC flooring installation contractor in KL and Selangor area?
We provide you with an all-in-one flooring solution for your renovation project. We cover everything you need for SPC flooring, including on-site measurement, hacking, levelling, flooring installation, floor skirting, and cleaning.
We are based in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor and we are experienced in dealing with renovation projects for terrace houses, condos, apartments, commercial buildings, and offices. Contact us today for a FREE quotation for your renovation project.
Why Choose our Construction & Renovation team?
- All-in-one constructions and renovation service
- Free site visit and quotation
- Save money, time and energy
- Transparent pricing, no hidden charges
- Quality and detailed work
- Experienced and trusted local renovation contractor
Tell us more about your renovation plan right now!